Free Shipping on orders over $50 (T's and C's Apply)
Peat has an ability to reduce pH and water hardness values. It also changes the colour of water from clear to brown.
1. Brings down pH and hardness.
2. Doesn’t change the conductivity.
3. Releases lots of useful materials that are welcomed by fish.
1. The water must be tested frequently.
2. It is not suitable for fish that need hard water with a high level of pH.
3. If you have a Dutch (planted) aquarium, some plants don’t like water with very low pH levels.
4. It’s difficult to select the right amount of peat to use in your aquarium
Attention! Attention! Don’t EVER use peat for gardens. Such materials may include some chemicals that aren’t suitable for fish tanks
NZ$ 5.00 including GST
or four interest-free payments of $1.25
with Learn More