Free Shipping on orders over $50 (T's and C's Apply)
Water flows in direct contact with the UV lamp, intensifying its function of fighting green water. In addition, it can be hidden behind ornaments in your aquarium, cutting back on tubing around your tank.
“This UV Sterilizer is so simple!! You just put it in the aquarium and plug it in. My reef aquarium was green with algae and within 3 days it was crystal clear, and I didn’t have to pay hundreds like some other sterilizers”
– 12V internal UV sterilizer with power head
– Submersible design, completely sealed to ensure no water leakage
– Child Safe 12V low voltage design
– Effecitve in controlling bacteria, yeast etc.
– Filtration pump 430L/Hr and sponge inclusive
– Treats up to 400L of saltwater & fresh water aquariums
– Pump Flow Rate 450L per Hour
The Blue Planet UView Aquarium Purifier uses ultra violet light to neutralise germs in your fish tank. No, it’s not a sun bed for your fish! And you don’t have to worry about your fish needing to slip, slop, slap. You’ll simply have crystal clear, polished aquarium water thanks to the natural, chemical free cleansing power of the sun.
The clever design can be fully immersed in your aquarium, so the water can pass through the special chamber encasing the UV light. It’ll even let you know when the bulb needs changing! So while you can’t see the light, you know it’s working hard to keep your fish ship-shape.
NZ$ 150.00 including GST
or four interest-free payments of $37.50
with Learn More